StarPel™ FC 2705
Nonionic Fluorochemical / Siloxane Emulsion
Being based upon C6 fluorochemical, organosiloxane polymers, and silanes, the StarPel™ FC 2705 is an eco-friendly, durable oil and water repellent for textile and mineral-based substrates.
- Imparts durable oil repellency
- Good durability on a variety of substrates
- Nonionic – excellent compatibility
- Cures at low temperatures
Typical Physical Properties *
3.0 – 5.0
% Active Solids
29.0 – 31.0
Dispersible in Water
* These items are provided as general information only. They are approximate values and are not considered part of the product specifications.
Durability to home laundry up to 20 washes possible based upon optimum conditions and fabric processed.
StarPel™ FC 2705 is generally applied by padding in a finishing application or spray. The product should be dried and then cured on the chosen substrate. The material may also be dried only in temperature-sensitive applications.
If exposed to temperatures below 32°F (0°C) for long periods, StarPel™ FC 2705 may freeze. If this occurs, thaw at room temperature and mix well before using.