StarSurf™ CAPOx is an amphoteric surfactant derived from coconut oil and is used in a variety of applications.
- Antistatic agent
- Foamer or foam booster
- Viscosity builder
- Compatible with cationic, anionic, and nonionic surfactants
- Can be used as a primary or secondary emulsifier
- Personal Care: Shampoos, conditioners, shower gels, baby products, and bubble baths
- HI&I: Hard surface cleaners, liquid detergents
- Oil Field: Foamer and emulsifier for drilling, cementing, completion, stimulation, fracturing, and production
68424-85-1 (alt 68391-01-5) *
Cocamidopropyl Amine Oxide
pH (10% in water)
6.5 to 8.0
29 to 31
34 to 36
440 lb (200 KG) drums / 2200 lb (1000 KG) tote
Listed International Inventories
USA (TSCA), Canada (DSL), Europe (EINICS), Korea (ESL), Japan (ENCS), Australia (AICS), Philippines (PICCS), China (IECSC), and New Zealand (NZloC)
StarSurf™ CAPOx is biodegradable.
StarSurf™ CAPOx is considered non-toxic.
StarSurf™ CAPOx has a shelf life of at least twelve months from the date of delivery; if stored in original, unopened containers at temperatures not exceeding 40°C. Continued storage beyond the designated shelf life does not necessarily mean the material cannot be used. However, renewed testing of the most important properties is imperative.