StarSurf™ ES 814 HG
Numerous laboratory studies have shown that the linear forms of AES, found in StarSurf™ ES products biodegrade quite readily under both aerobic and anaerobic conditions. Primary biodegradation of
Foamer or foam booster
Primary or secondary emulsifier
- Personal Care: Shampoos, conditioners, shower gels, baby products, and bubble baths
- HI&I: Surface cleaners, all-purpose cleaners, liquid detergents, industrial cleaners
- Oil Field: Drilling additives, foam booster, and emulsifier
- Agriculture: Adjuvant and foam booster
- Textiles: Fabric washing, wet processing, and scouring
Ammonium C8-10-alkyl polyoxyethylene sulfate
Light Yellow Max -4
pH (10% in water)
6.5 to 8.0
70% to 62%
Pour Point °C (°F)
Freeze Point °C (°F)
VOC% US EPA (Ethanol)
440 lb (200 KG) drums / 2200 lb (1000 KG) tote
USA (TSCA), Canada (DSL), Europe (EINICS), Korea (ESL), Japan (ENCS), Australia (AICS), Philippines (PICCS), China (IECSC), and New Zealand (NZloC)
StarSurf™ ES 814 HG is biodegradable.
Harmonized Tariff Code
StarSurf™ ES 814 HG considered non-toxic.
StarSurf™ ES 814 HG has a shelf life of at least twelve months from the date of delivery; if stored in original, unopened containers at temperatures not exceeding 40°C. Continued storage beyond the designated shelf life does not necessarily mean the material cannot be used. However, renewed testing of the most important properties is imperative.